Sunday, July 20, 2014

Written by Ana Sumner:

We all are creative beings! I heard it said, that if we look at our childhood to see what captured our interest and attention, like drawing, or tinkering with toys, or simply remembering colors that fascinated us, these things will help us reconnect with creativity. I have to say, that I agree with this because, If you haven’t guess by now, I have an obsession with flowers. Since I was a child I have been drawn to them as if my very existence depended on seeing them, drawing them and sharing them with others. I find that each flower has its own uniqueness and an eternal beauty (just like each one of us does). I portray flowers in art to be able share their magical essence and in doing so I have come to recognize my own creative spirit. Start exploring your childhood likes and see what you can rekindle.

Shared with Ana's persmission!
Find Ana's website at:  http://sewuniqueart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment