Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bernina, Let me introduce you!

I am back from Orlando, Florida! Bernina University is just over, and we are filled to the brim with new products, events and class ideas for you! Today, I would like to introduce you to some of the leaders in our company. Real people, with really big jobs. All keeping the focus on YOU ! This is Hanspeter Ueltschi..picture taken off a big screen! Did you know Bernina is an independent family business? Mr. Ueltschi is the fourth generation of the family to lead the development and manufacturing of sewing and embroidery machines and other sewing related products. Innovation is what he is after....not just to make headlines...but to bring value to the craft you enjoy. He wants every sewing experience AND every visit to a Bernina dealer to be "wow". Martin Favre is our top man here in the US. A remarkable person that is incredibly smart. And very personable. If you need him, you can find him. That's what I like about him the most. He listens and he acts. And he is fit as a tick, as we say around here! This is Jennifer Gigas. She leads the Bernina Educators. They are always busy creating, teaching, writing and inspiring us dealers! This group has no office hours...they are always at work for you and for us! Take a look at all the projects ideas on berninausa.com. You are sure to find inspiration! And then there is Gail Wheeler, our marketing wiz! Gail is the life of the party, and therefore, very hard to get a picture of! That is why there is a picture of Alice here! Gail is the one making everyone laugh! I will have to get Gail to send me a real picture! She is like Alice, though, always "wondering" what is the best way to bring you to our store. She wants everyone to know about us and Bernina. Thanks, Gail! And now, my best friends! No kidding! The ladies in customer service at Bernina of America are my right hand. They know I will ask them anything on your behalf! And they are ready to help and find answers when I need them! This is Sharon and Cathy you see here! They have a team that you just want to take on vacation with you! They never let you down. Really good friends! I wish I saw them more than once a year! Did you enjoy the picture show? Behind our products are people I admire and enjoy. I am honored to represent Bernina to our area. Thanks for being our customers. Tell others. Nothing sews like Bernina! Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment