Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here She Is !

Now I can properly introduce you to Gail who leads marketing at Bernina of America! You know, the one I told you that keeps everyone laughing! She is like most moms in that she doesn't have many pictures of herself! Here is her family! John, Sarah is 11, and Rachel is 9 years old! Gail even sews! Here are Sarah and Rachel with their American Girl dolls...all sporting their newly sewn-with-love pj's on Christmas Eve....a Wheeler tradition. When does Gail sleep?! Thanks Gail, for sharing your family with our Bernina World of Sewing family! Note to Sarah and Rachel: click on your pictures and they will get bigger! Your mom is bigger than life to all of us Bernina dealers! That means we really, really like her!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Carolyn,
    Thank you for saying so many nice things about my mom and me! Mabye you should be a writer someday- he he. It's cool to be on the intearnet. (It makes me feel special) Anyway thanks again for being a part of Bernina!

    Rachel (Gail's daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you ARE special, because I hear that from your mom very often! You two are lucky girls! Enjoy your summer to the fullest. Play as hard as you can : ) And thanks for writing to me! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete